Libby: They went with Mike to Walmart and Josh bought 50 oranges.
Me: FIFTY?! Why fifty?
Libby: They were only 10 cents each.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[After they got home, Libby IMs me....]
Libby: I forgt my chicken fingers in your fridge :(
Me: Oh dear.
Libby: Not as bad as Josh, who forgot the 50 oranges in Mike's car.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Michelle recounts this to me as we're walking to the car at Walmart, Monday afternoon]
Cashier: Did you want some oranges? They're only 10 cents a piece!
Old Man: Oh oh no thanks. I got 50 of them the other day. And I told my son to get some, too.
Cashier: Oh, that's good.
Old Man: You're good you. You're a good lady.
Cashier: ...Okay now. Bye. Have a good afternoon, sir.
Cashier [to Michelle]: He's always looking for a boyfriend. You want a boyfriend?
Michelle: No thanks. Heh heh.
Cashier: I'm way past that honey. Do I look like I need a boyfriend to you?!
sorry but i'm pretty sure that first conversation never happened. josh came up to us in the dining hall and told us at the same time. haha. ALTHOUGH that conversation did happen with pam hahahaha.
ReplyDelete